If you’d be in Lagos this weekend – Saturday, March 24th and Sunday, March 25th 2012 and need where to go, we’ve discovered an event happening live in Lagos, Nigeria that promises to be fun and you must NOT miss it.
YES! Its WED Expo Lagos 2012, organized by WED Magazine and its billed to be Nigeria’s Largest Wedding Exhibition in 2012.
Still not convinced to attend the FREE event?
Check out Twelve (12) reasons why YOU need to attend the Expo as told by Akin Eso, the WED Magazine boss.
1. You have the chance to win great gifts and prizes from both the Expo and individual exhibitors.
2. Great weddings are all about hiring the right people and the Expo will help you do just that.
3. Take stress out of planning your BIG day.
4. You can find everything you need for your wedding, and check out the country’s leading wedding professional in all one place.
5. Get a chance to win fabulous prizes.
6. Get deals that will not exist with vendors after the Expo.
7. Some of our exhibitors will offer demonstrations, samples and money saving show specials.
8. Enjoy WED Runway which will feature the best of the best in bridal fashion
9. Get to experience glamour at no cost to you. Bring your friends along.
10. At the Expo, there is something for everyone, including brides, grooms, parents, and members of your wedding party!
11. WED Expo allows you to put exhibitors’ products to the test. You can examine products for yourself and meet/question the creators.
12. Come have great fun!!
Some of the Exhibitors to watch out for;
Name : 360 Eventee
Info: 360Eventee is a premier full event planning and decoration outfit, that gives solutions to any event needs, be it corporate or social.
We also provide customised engagement letters and fans, seasonal and expression hampers,ushering services, hair facinators and rental services etc
Contact: www.360eventee.com, email@example.com, +2348055220618, +2348082441532
Name : Yes! I Do Bridal
Info: Every bride-to-be deserves a touch of glamour when planning her big day. At Yes! I do Bridal we help that dream come true. We offer an exclusive range of top designer wedding gowns sourced from Paris and all over Europe.
Our current collection is a romantic, fairytale range of stunning shapes, beautiful detailing and eleganet designs. Our wedding gowns are adorned with pretty lace, tulle, flowers, elegant bows and a bit of sparkle.
Contact: #43 Adeniran Ogunsanya Road, Surulere, Lagos www.yesidobridalhouse.com, +23481 6838 5779
Name: Molbaks Alaso-Oke
Info: Aso oke and Aso Ebi for all occasions.
Contact: www.molbaksng.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, 08023188820, 018734466
Name: Akara Ogheneworo Photography
Info: We are a wedding photography service company offering premium photography services.
Contact: www.ogheneworoakara.com, email@example.com, 08025019121, 08183557625
View the complete list of exhibitors here - wedexpo.com.ng/exhibitors
Admission to this event is free for all, simply Log on to www.wedexpo.com.ng to register or Text WEDExpo to 33810 to register *each sms cost N50
Date: Saturday 24th – Sunday 25th March 2012
Venue: The Harven, GRA Ikeja (Beside Arch Bishop Vinning), Lagos
Contact: For more info and general enquiries call: 07032185267
Enjoyed the post? Kindly use the sharing buttons on the left hand side to share the post on your favorite social networks. To make sure you stay up to date with our articles, enter your email to subscribe.