Debit card payday loans are fast becoming the means of choice for online borrowers and lenders. It is fast, it is cheap, and it requires very minimal requirements to process or approve. With a debit card payday loan, you can access quick payday loans and have it deposited onto a prepaid debit card without the need for bank accounts. You can then visit any ATM machine to withdraw the loan with the PIN already assigned to you.
There are lots of things to know about debit card payday loans and how they differ from other kinds of loans; here are some of them:
- Your payday loan is deposited onto a prepaid debit card: With a debit card loan, you have no need for a bank account or some signed checks to access your loan. Your approved loan will be loaded onto a prepaid debit card and you can withdraw from an ATM machine. Your lender can provide you with a dedicated debit card and you can also use your normal prepaid card for the loan deposit.
- Get as much or as little as you want: You can get as much as $1,000 or as little as $50 if you want on your debit card. Depending on your chosen lender, you can have any desired loan amount loaded to your debit card for as many times as you want without changing cards every time you apply for a loan.
- Not all US states approve of payday loans: Regardless of how much online lenders tout their trade, not all US states approve of payday loans, whether it is loaded on a prepaid debit card or not. It is legal and approved in some US states, heavily regulated in some others, and yet prohibited in other states.
- Benefits of prepaid debit card payday loans: The benefits of debit card payday loans are that:
- You don’t need a bank account to access the approved loan
- You can use the approved loan at online stores, withdraw from ATM or use over the phone
- Your loan debit card can be used for other funds apart from loans alone. Customers can pay you on it and you can enjoy other financial benefits on it
- You can earn cash or point rewards on your payday loan card when it is used.
- You can get loan approvals even though you suffer bad credit ratings.
- Disadvantages of debit card payday loans are as follow:
- The fees or interests you pay on using your loan card is higher than that of conventional loans
- The repayment term is relatively very short, meaning you may have to pay back within a few days or weeks up to your next payday.
- The conditions for applying and getting approved for card loans are as follow:
- You must either be a US citizen or a permanent resident
- You must reside within a US state where payday loans are legal
- Depending on your state of residence, you must be within 18 na 21 years of age
- You must be gainfully employed and capable of paying back in time
- You may have to provide personal information such as date of birth, residential address, email id, government id and job details among other requirements.
You must make adequate inquiries before applying for debit card payday loans to determine if it is suitable to your needs and situations before making your decision. You can apply for payday loans online from the security of your bedroom and you can walk into a cash shop to apply for loans in person. Whatever choice you make, ensure you understand the terms and conditions of each lender before signing the dotted line.